myspace layout codes

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pfatt Marketplace

This month I couldn't decide what I wanted to create for the Pfatt Marketplace, Halloween or Christmas or both.
With the cool nights and not so hot days we have been having reminded me that Fall had arrived. So I decided to do Fall pumpkins. I love pumpkins and I love making my gourds into pumpkins. Sounds kind of silly, seeing how gourds and pumpkins are in the same family! Geez, let's not let me get started on that!!!
I have three Whimsical Pumpkin Gourdie-Do's that will be perfect for decorating from now till Thanksgiving.
They will be available tomorrow on the Pfatt Marketplace.
If you can't wait till then, send me an email and I will be happy to answer any questions, heck I would even sell you one....or two...or three!!








2 comments:

Kim Matheny said...

Those are great, the stems are amazing!

Dana said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Your work is so amazing, Linda. You are one very talented woman, thank you again!!!

Peace,
Dana