myspace layout codes

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

PFATT Marketplace

I am sorry to say I haven't had anything listed on the PFATT Marketplace in a few months!
I do this month!!! All the new listings go up tonight at midnight.
Here is one of the many pieces I have been working on all week.
Available tonight on The PFATT Marketplace......

Whimsical Apple Tree Birdhouse

I am very pleased with how it turned out!! I have stared at these apple gourds for two months trying to figure out what to do with them. Then, while in the think tank it hit me. I have more ideas and plan to make more.

5 comments:

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

OMG, I love it! He turned out amazing!! I have to say that he has got to be one of my favorites!! I'm sure he will go quick!! Great work!

Jamie

Gourdqueen said...

Thanks Jamie!

Lisa said...

when you work you work, how about Bob the apple, as in bobbing for apples...okay, so I'm a dork,

Skellyton Art said...

Oh Gourdie,
He is absolutely enchanting!!! I love it so! What a GREAT piece! Some lucky person will cherish him forever!

Shirley :)

Trish said...

Love the birdhouse. Wonderful idea and beautifully done. Your pieces are wonderful. :>)blesh