myspace layout codes

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SpookyTime Jingle With a Hootenanny Thrown In!

This month over at SpookyTime Jingles you can find Halloween Inspired Art, Christmas Inspired Art and Valentine Inspired Art! SCREAM!!!!
But not until the clock strikes twelve. So fill your mug full of hot chocolate, sit by the fire and watch old movies so you can beat the mad dash. I promise you won't be sorry!
These little fellows will be awaiting your arrival.
Halloween and Christmas and Valentines oh my!

4 comments:

Brenda LaBell said...

Wowzer they were well worth the wait!! They are amazing, love them all but the one with the red top hat is my favorite.

Brenda

Dianie said...

Linda,
When I saw these Snowman's I got the BIGGEST GRIN!They are FABULOUS!
They are bursting with character.
It is so hard for me to pick a fave, but that Halloween snowman, yeah he's the one...

~Dianie

Jorge de Rojas said...

Hey Linda, love, love , love those Snowmen. They are so funny and creepy at the same time. Those grins just hold so much!

By Way of Salem said...

Hi Linda, they're beautiful just by themselves, but put together en masse in 1 photo - totally precious. I'd want them all! jeannine