myspace layout codes

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 And I'm In A Complete Tail Spin!!

The ideas are flowing and I don't know which direction to go! That's a good thing, right?!
First thing was to get pieces ready for The PFATT Marketplace and SpookyTime Jingles. Here are some pieces I have been working on.
SNOWMEN!!!

They are almost finished and I will start on some Santa's and something for Halloween. FUN FUN FUN!!!

The much needed break I took during the holidays really rejuvenated me. I loved spending time with my family.
I know you want to see some pics of my wonderful family! Here they are.....

This is my baby boy Brandon with his baby boy Cameron. Boys and their toys!


Cameron with his Poppy. Cameron is trying to remember the names of our eight dogs.


Cameron telling the pups they can't sit in his new beanbag chair as his Mom Nicki and his Dad Brandon watch.


Nicki, the best daughter-in-law I could have ever wished for showing her pooching little belly. We are having a GIRL in May!!!!! What a special Christmas gift!


Nicki's five Gourdqueen dated ornaments. One for each year she and Brandon have been married. They will continue to get one a year. She made me want to cry when she said she was going to get a small tree just for my ornaments....I told you she was special!


January 2nd was my birthday and we had a table of fourteen at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Cameron is enjoying the whipped cream topped sugar tortillas they served me. He also sang his own special birthday song for me:
Happy birthday MeMe,
Happy birthday MeMe,
Hey! (We had been singing Jingle Bells!)


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Dianie said...

Wow! So Much wonderful things happening :) First i have to tell you how dang awesome those snowmen are. Love their faces.
And your handsome little grandson gaurding his beanbag. Looks like you had an outstanding Holiday and a scrum-dilly-umptious Birthday.
Congrats on the new little granddaughter coming in May:)

~Diane
p.s.
Did you get your birthday hug?

Sharon Day said...

What a lucky magical family to have you at the helm! The snowmen are gorgeous and you are very charmed!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

What a Beautiful Family you have you are truly blessed...And a belated Happy Birthday...Sounds like the day was fun....