myspace layout codes

Friday, June 12, 2009

It's Time To Commingle!!!!

Yep, you got it, tonight at midnight the werewolves............no that's not right, let me try again.
New listings go up tonight at midnight on SPOOKYTIME JINGLES!!!
I so love the 13th of each month!!! Wait until you see this month's offerings.....WOW!!!
Oh and while you are there shopping don't forget to register for some awesome door prizes.

I was moving slow this month because of a bum arm so I only have two new pieces.

My Halloween piece is a Gothic Witch Totem.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

My Christmas piece is a Sunflower Santa.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


Now don't forget to set your alarms for midnight eastern time so you can commence to commengle!!!

Gourdie

11 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Ooh your art pieces are wonderful!

lisanelsonart said...

Enchanting - absolutely enchanting! You are amazing, Linda.

Gourdqueen said...

Thanks!
Lisa we must be two peas in pod!
Linda

Beedeebabee said...

Your artwork is sooooo amazing!!! I love both pieces! :o) Paulette

DellaRae said...

I love both pieces. You have the best ideas, so creative.

Treasured Wishes said...

Gourdie,
Once again amazing! You are so creative, I LOVE the Santa
Cat

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE the B&W witch totem! BOTH are lovely Linda!

Enjoy your weekend.

Chris (-:

Unknown said...

Sooo amazing..! You are so creative. Your ideas just keep getting better !

vintagepaletteart said...

Amazing gourd creations Linders! How are you doing?

Gourdqueen said...

Thank you all!!!
Gourdie

Huckleberry Arts said...

I love the Halloween Addition !!