myspace layout codes

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ebay Auctions

I have two auctions starting tonight on ebay.
One is a Witch Make-Do and the other is a Gnome. These are two pieces I had on the PFATT Marketplace and I have decided to list them on Ebay.
I am starting each one at $9.99!!! Why oh why am I doing this? I have received emails from bidders complaining that they never can win, so maybe a lower starting price will help. So I hope I don't regret this as they are worth, in work time, more than $9.99!
Please click on one of the pictures to get to my auctions.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Carolee said...

These are just wonderful! :)

~ Carolee

Enchanted Productions by Joyce Stahl said...

Hi Gourdie!

Yay! You're blogging girl! Awesome!

Love your witch and gnome! Your work is amazing!

Enchanted Blessings,
Joycee

Gourdqueen said...

Thanks Sistahs! I'm liken this bloggin thing!