myspace layout codes

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back To Work!

While my make-do hats were drying I started on a couple of other projects that would also need to dry. I did two mosaic bases, one of which fell apart for reasons beyond me!!! So I decided to get away from my work table and work outside in my yard.
Here is a pic of the two mosaic bases. You can see the black and white base cracked and fell apart! ARGGG!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I sort of carried my mosaic mood outside. I had been wanting to make a small sitting area under the Golden Rain Three. I had some stepping stones that were not being used and bags of small rocks, so with these I made my sitting area which will house a swing.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The are some mosaic stepping stones in the center that my Mom and I made 10 years ago.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

It needs some tweaking but it's raining outside so I will get back to work on my make-do's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You had a productive day....You go girl.

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Dianie said...

sorry about the cumbling base, that really sucks big toes when that happens..

But look at that Fantastic new patio you made, I love it!!!!

Your yard is full of neat little sitting nooks and gardens.. I love seeing your yard pics.

you inspire me to get my butt outside and get something done.

Gourdqueen said...

Diane no one works harder than you! Thanks for the inspiring comments!